- Free Rental Appraisal
- Advertising on Our Web page, To Let Board, Rightmove and Zoopla
- Detailed Tenancy Referencing/Credit Check
- A Detailed Inventory of the Property (*Additional Fee)
- Collecting of the Bond & Registering with the DPS (The Deposit Protection Service)
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Regular Property Inspections
- Supervision of any Works that may need to be carried out by our qualified tradesmen
- Informing Utilities
- Rent guarantee (price to be quoted)
- Expertise in dealing with housing benefit tenants
- Rent Collection and Accounting
We can also arrange for Gas and Electrical certificates, Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) price to quoted.
Tenants bond will be held in a deposit scheme DPS.
Our Rental Fees
- Full Management: NO SETTING UP FEE & Only 12% Inc VAT taken off rental each month. FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES
- For multiple property portfolios we can offer reductions on our standard charges
- Fees for Letting only (finders fee) £240 Inc VAT deducted from the 1st months rent. FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES
- Extension of the Tenancy with existing tenant(s) no additional charge to the landlord re-letting in the event of the initial tenant(s) or the tenancy expires and the agents are required to find other tenant(s) the fee will be £90.00 Incl VAT
- Administration Fee -
- One reference and credit check £240.00 Inc VAT
- Two references and credit check £270.00 Inc VAT
- Three references and credit check £300.00 Inc VAT (18 Years and over).
Payment of the Holding Deposit ensures that the accommodation will not be offered to any other applicant by this company until after the planned commencement date. This is a NON – REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT and will be forfeit as liquidated damages in the event that you withdraw or otherwise fail to take up the tenancy by or on the planned commencement date. If, however, this Agency or the Landlord decline to grant the tenancy it will be refunded, less the Agency Admin Fee(s).
The proposed tenancy is offered ‘subject to contract’ and is conditional upon:
a) The Receipt of satisfactory references and/or guarantees
b) The Receipt of cleared funds
c) The signing by all parties of the tenancy agreement.
- Renewal Contract £25.00 Inc VAT for either 6 or 12 months at a time.
A hard copy written out from a video of the property plus a photo inventory portfolio - photographs taken of each room. Each tenant/s & Landlord will need to sign, print and date each photo at the inventory appointment we arrange with the tenant prior to their tenancy agreement. Both Tenant & Landlord will have copies of both inventories. Including any receipts of cleaning carpet, oven and general home clean prior to the tenant moving in. These will have to be supplied by the landlord or if instructed to carry out the work on behalf of the landlord, Longshoot Properties will supply the receipts and attach copies to each inventory for both parties. - £90.00 Incl VAT
Having photographic evidence that has been signed and dated before the tenant moves in could help you avoid a dispute in the future.
Maintenance / Refurbishment
At Longshoot Properties we pride ourselves in our low cost maintenance service to landlords. That’s why we only use our staff to maintain our properties. This guarantees the quality at the lowest cost and ultimately maintains your return on investment with no hassle.
We can deal with either partial or total refurbishment of properties, if you wish us to undertake this work, we will be happy to discuss this with you.
Right to Cancel
- Contracts entered into off premises or at distance are all subject to a 14 day “cooling off period”, where contracts are made off premises, you have the right to cancel a contract within a 14-day period, starting the day on which the contract was made. Where contracts are cancelled within the specified 14 day “cooling off period” no charges will be due and you will be entitled to a full refund of any payments already made.
- In the event that you wish to cancel the contract you must, within the 14 day “cooling off period”, inform Longshoot Properties of your decision to cancel in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may ask us to remove your details from the site at any time after the 14 day “cooling off period”, but you will not be entitled to any refund.
Tenant Eviction / Legal Service
Tenant Eviction Legal Assistance for Landlords.
It is a reality that despite references and credit checks, occasionally landlords can be unfortunate enough to have problem tenants. Should this be the case Longshoot Properties offer a In-House Solicitor Service, the landlord doesn’t need to do a thing we sort everything out from Notice of Eviction, Court Attendance and Bailiff Eviction with our standard pricing structure this means you know what you will pay:
Notice - £140.00 (including VAT)
Proceedings - £645.00 (including VAT) plus the court fee of £355 Inc VAT.
We do not charge any additional amount if the matter becomes defended (if the client was to come to us directly we charge at an hourly rate) but the landlord is responsible for any disbursements – this will usually be an advocate fee of £192.00 Inc VAT but could potentially include counsel (barrister) if there is a substantial dispute. As you know in 90% of cases the matter is undefended.
Enforcement – Again we make no charge for our fees but there is a court fee of £121 Inc VAT.
Rent Recovery Pre-Action Letter - £90.00 Inc VAT
Small Claims recovery of rent arrears (following Section 21 procedures) - £299.00 Inc VAT ( a court fee is payable and depends on the amount claimed)
Tenant Tracing - £95.00 Inc VAT
Attachment of Earnings £349.00 Inc VAT
High Court Enforcement (Arrears) - £249.00 Inc VAT
Order to attend Court for Questioning - £249.00 Inc VAT
If you would like any further information please contact us.
Please give us the opportunity to put things right
We know sometimes things can go wrong and we take complaints very seriously, so if you are not happy with our lettings department or the service you have received we will always do our best to put things right.
When you call or write to us, one of our lettings team will manage the enquiry and they will do all they can to solve your issue straight away.
Making a complaint
Ring 02476 395888 – speak to the lettings team. Cassie Wheeler, Charlotte Harrison or Chris Morris
Or email email@example.com
Write to Lettings Department Longshoot properties Ltd, 22-26 Coleshill Road, Nuneaton, CV10 0NY
What we will do:
We are committed to resolving the complaint and will keep in touch with you regarding the complaint.
In the unlikely event that we have been unable to resolve your complaint or you remain unhappy you can ask to speak/write to Jane Morris Managing Director of Longshoot Properties, or contact Jane on 02476 395888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane will review all the actions and all the correspondence between Longshoot Properties, tenant and Landlord. You will receive a final response letter explaining her final position within 15 days.
If you have followed steps 1 and 2:
If you have received our final response letter or we haven’t been unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks you have the right to take your complaint to Ombudsmen Services: Letting
You can contact The Property Ombudsman
43 – 45 Milford Street
Telephone number 01722 333306